Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-248-4444 NESC NOTE: if you are located outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada then call: 1-312-479-9571
The Ford Motor Company was launched in a converted factory in 1903 with $28,000 in cash from twelve investors, two of which were John and Horace Dodge, who would later establish their own company. They are presently an American multinational automaker with their headquarters located in Dearborn, Michigan. This company markets automobiles as well as commercial vehicles under the Ford brand. They also sell luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of December 2019, they have a record of 190,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Ford Flexible Work Program
- Savings & Stock Investment Plan (401K)
- Ford Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Community Service Program
- Ford Employee Recreation Program (FERA)
Some other benefits included are as follows:
- Employee perks / discounts
All Ford Motor Company employees are eligible for unbeatable deals at over 250 of the world’s best retailers.
- Personal / Sick days
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | FORD Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: myfordbenefits.com OR https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: https://leplb0770.upoint.alight.com/web/ford/login
- Find and click on the link titled: New User?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. You will be directed to your account details where you may begin to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Other helpful links:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference:
Awards for Ford:
- Ford received a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award for Best Places to Work for 2015, based on feedback from employees regarding their job, work environment and company
- No. 35 of 50, Ford is the highest-ranking automotive company in the large company category to receive this honor
- Ford previously appeared on the Glassdoor 50 Best Places to Work list in 2011