Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Qualcomm HR Hub Service Desk:
Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation with headquarters located in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. Qualcomm focuses on creating semiconductors, software, as well as services concerning wireless technology. Qualcomm owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, and other mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm started in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs, plus six other people who started the company with him. The early research they had was into CDMA wireless cell phone technology funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system called Omnitracs. Over the years, they started to expand into selling semiconductor products in a predominantly fabless manufacturing model. They are also into developing semiconductor components or software intended for the use of watches, vehicles, smartphones, laptops, wi-fi, and other gadgets.
Qualcomm offers a complete and profound benefit package intended to provide for their employees and their families giving them an extensive protection and security. Benefits of working at Qualcomm is of high quality and is inclusive of life-enhancing programs.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 40,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Work from Home
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Company Social Events
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Apprenticeship Program
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Sign up here” link found on the page.
- Type in your company email address in the space provided.
- Place check marks (✓) in the boxes before moving on.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.