Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
JM Family Enterprises YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., EST
JM Family Enterprise, Inc. (JMFE) is a foreign for profit corporation in the State of Florida and was incorporated in November of 1984. JMFE is headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida and is recognized by Fortune as 100 Best Places to Work in America. They are also the second largest private company in Florida. The company started as a distribution business and turned into a diversified automotive corporation.
Jim Moran, founder of JMFE, has a passion for selling cars and it continues to the present day with the dedication and hard work of every JM Family associate. JMFE has grown into becoming one of the biggest names and most innovative and diversified companies in the automotive industry. Their primary businesses concentrate on vehicle distribution and processing, finance and insurance, and retail vehicle sales.
At JMFE, their mission is to be the main provider of quality products and services. To meet this goal, they create equally rewarding relationships with their customers, associates, business partners, and the community. JMFE’s core values, which are consideration, cooperation, communication, innovation, and accountability, sets the company apart. They have almost 5,000 associates who observe these principles while achieving success.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of almost 5,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Volunteer Time Off
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: