Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Robert Half YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Mercer Marketplace 365
Monday to Friday, 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Pacific Time
Robert Half International is a global human resource consulting firm located in Menlo Park, California. It was established in 1948. They are a member of the S&P 500 and is established as the world’s first and biggest accounting and finance staffing firm, with over 345 locations globally.
Robert Half International was founded in 1948 in New York City, and has variously reported as being Robert Half Finance and Accounting, Robert Half Inc. and Robert Half Personnel Agency. Its founding is reported to have been of two different business entities: an employment agency for accountants and the other one supplies accountants and other financial professionals on a temporary basis to different organizations.
During the 1980s, Robert Half (RH) changed its previous focus from an undifferentiated temporary clerical and light industry staffing, to offering temporary workers at higher skill levels by having a new “professional staffing division”. To add to their main staffing line of business, RH offers independent risk consulting, internal audit, and IT consulting services through their Protiviti subsidiary, which was founded in 2002.
Robert Half is dedicated to finding rewarding work for people and clients find talent to grow their businesses. This dedication is reflected in their policies and programs that support universal human rights while respecting the diversity of their employees, customers, and business partners.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of about 16,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Medical Coverage
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Legal Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Choice Time Off
- Tuition Insurance
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Matching Gifts Program
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Robert Half Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Login” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Create an Account” link found on the page.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the box to verify that you are human.
- Select the blue “Next” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Robert Half:
- Included in FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
- Forbes included Robert Half in their list of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.
- Included in the list of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2020 by Forbes.