Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-844-747-1641
Lubrizol has a history that may be traced back to 1928 when it was initially named as The Graphite Oil Products Company in Cleveland, Ohio. It was founded by father Frank A. Nason and Francis A. “Alex” Nason, Thomas W. James together with brothers Kent H. Smith, Vincent K. Smith and A. Kelvin Smith. Their very first item to sell was a graphite lubricant and applicator for early vehicles. In 1929, they decided to change their name to the Lubri-Graph Corporation. Several years later, in 1934 to be exact, they had their name changed yet again to The Lubri-Zol Corporation. The name was changed to Lubrizol, minus the hyphen, in 1943.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
Lubrizol has approximately over 8,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Cigna Global Expatriate Benefits
- COBRA Temporary Extended Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Medical and Prescription Drug
- Retirement Planning
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Global Business Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Account
- Long Term Care
Some other employee perks / essentials included are as follows:
- Family Medical Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Paid Sick and Family Leave
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching Gift and Community Connection Program
- Employee Discounts and Perks
- All Lubrizol employees are eligible for exclusive employee discount rates at all top car rental companies: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and more!
- All The Lubrizol Corporation employees are eligible for unbeatable deals at over 250 of the world’s best retailers.
- Special employee pricing, everyday discounts, private offers, Friends & Family, and more!
- Lubrizol Essentials
- Real Appeal
- Tobacco Cessation
- Employee Assistance and Worklife Program
- Age-Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
- Pension – Salary and Wage
- Pension Protection
- Profit Sharing and the Savings Plan
- Retirement Planning and HRA
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
New Employees – Register / Enroll to the Perks / Savings Platform:
Current Employees – Login / Sign in to the Employee Savings Platform:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: