Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
World Wide Technology YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Send a message to email@example.com for questions and inquiries
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) is a technology service provider that focuses on the enterprise commercial, public, and telecom service provider sectors. Their headquarters may be located in Maryland Heights, Missouri. The company is focused on planning, procurement and deployment of IT products and solution selling.
David Steward founded World Wide Technology in July of 1990. WWT is Cisco’s top US reseller and is placed second globally. The company counts over 70 of Fortune 100 companies as clients. WWT takes ownership of several major federal purchasing contracts that include ITES-3H and SEWP. It was in 1999 when WWT spun off their telco division to create Telcobuy.com. Sales for both companies continuously went up but revenues dropped in 2002 as WWT went through the impact of the technology recession. Soon after, the founders formed World Wide Technology Holding Company as the parent company for the two organizations.
World Wide Technology is dedicated to providing help to their employees and their families to enable them to lead a healthy lifestyle. They do this by providing a complete benefits package to fit their needs, together with those that promote physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 6,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: