Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
The Hershey Company HR Support Center:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., EST
The Hershey Company, or better known as just Hershey’s, is an American multinational company and is recognized among the largest chocolate manufacturers worldwide with headquarters located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. It is also home to Hersheypark and Hershey’s Chocolate World. Hershey’s also focuses on baked items, like cookies and cakes, and retails beverages like milkshakes, and many more that are produced globally.
Milton S. Hershey had two failed business attempts before starting the Hershey Chocolate Company. He opened a candy shop in Philadelphia, and failed after six years. He learned how to make caramel and founded the Lancaster Caramel Company and later sold it in 1893 after learning how to make chocolates at the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago.
In 1896, he built a milk-processing plant to refine his recipe for milk chocolate candies. He later developed a process which is less sensitive to milk quality than traditional methods, and the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars emerged.
Hershey relies on innovation, creativity, and hard-working employees to keep them on the leading edge. With that, employees are rewarded with a competitive and market-driven program of compensation and benefits.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 15,200 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | The Hershey Company Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for The Hershey Company:
- Named among the 25 Noteworthy Companies by DiversityInc in 2016.
- Included on the Fortune 500 in 2015.
- Newsweek named them among the Green Rankings in 2014.
Find Your Company