Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Pricewaterhouse Coopers YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
(877) PwC-BenX (792-2369)
Monday until Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms that operate as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks among the largest professional services network in the world and is counted as one of the Big Four accounting firms, together with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG. PwC operates in 157 countries, over 700 locations, employing over 270,000 people. As of 2019, their workforce is dispersed across the Americas, Asia, Middle East and Africa, and majority in Western Europe.
PwC’s accounting practice started in London over 100 years ago. Times changed and PwC extended their service area worldwide with commitment to clients that never faltered. PwC has a global network with one goal in mind and that is to help their clients’ businesses succeed.
PwC continuously inspires and empower their people with the goal to change the world. At PwC, people can have impact with clients, build industries and offer a lasting impression in the communities. People are connected with different backgrounds and skillsets to answer and resolve important problems together.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 200,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Medical Plans
- Vision Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Ginger Emotional Health Coaching
- Gympass Discounted Gym Membership
- LiveWell Resources
- Well-Being Rewards Program
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Financial & Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Retirement Wealth Builder Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto & Home Program
- Employee Mortgage Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Emergency Backup Childcare Reimbursement Program
- Nursing Moms’ Program
- Mothers’ Program
- Full Circle Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Backup Childcare Centers
- Family and individual Sick Days
- Disability Caregivers Network
- Nanny Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Phased Return to Work
- Paid Family Care Leave
- Family Building Support
- Paid Family Caregiver Leave
- Childcare & Eldercare Resources
- Mentor Moms
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Firmwide Extended Holidays
- Family & Personal Sick Time
- Year Round Flex Days
- Commuter Benefits Program
- International SOS Program
- Employee Discounts
- Student Loan Paydown
- Student Loan Principal & Interest
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | PricewaterhouseCoopers Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User Name in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the orange “Login” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
New Employees – Register / Enroll (for First-timers who does not have a key):
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register (First-time user)” link found on the page. You will be redirected here.
- Select the option “No – I need to request a key” found on the page.
- Type in your ID Number in the space provided. Your Employee Number is used to identify your account. As soon as you have created a User Name and Password, this will no longer be asked from you again. Hover your cursor over the question mark to find more information about your ID Number.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in the first 5 digits of your Home ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the box to verify that you are human.
- Select the orange “Request a Key” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- 10.You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for PricewaterhouseCoopers:
- Listed in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020.
- Advertising Age names PwC as one of the best places to work in advertising and media in 2020.
- Ranked #1 on Training’s Top 125 list for three consecutive years.