Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Cisco People Support:
866-282-3866 or 408-526-5999, option 4
6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, Pacific Time
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in San Jose, California. What Cisco focuses on is the development, manufacturing and selling of networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-tech products and services. Numerous companies were acquired by Cisco: WebEx, OpenDNS, Jabber, and Jasper, making Cisco specialize in particular tech markets, domain security, and energy management. Cisco was reincorporated in Delaware on January 2021.
Cisco’s history may be traced back to 1984 when Sandy Lerner, together with her husband, Leonard Bosack, founded Cisco. Cisco’s primary product has roots in Stanford University where Lerner was the director of computer facilities and her husband was in-charge of the computer science department’s computers. Bosack and his students used technology on the campus to link all of the school’s computer system to “talk” to one another, conceptualizing a box that runs as a multiprotocol router called “Blue Box”. This became a key to Cisco’s early success.
Cisco’s success makes them offer a wide range of benefits for the people. This includes health insurance, wellness programs, and a flexible work culture. Employees and their family members are encouraged to explore these plans and options being offered to them.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 75,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Work from Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: