Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Kinder Morgan Benefitfocus Helpline:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., EST
Kinder Morgan, Inc. is among the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America. It specializes in owning as well as controlling oil and gas pipelines and terminals. Kinder Morgan owns and operates about 85,000 miles of pipelines and 152 terminals. These pipelines transports natural gas, ethanol, liquefied natural gas, and biodiesel, among many others.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners was established in 1997 when a group of investors acquired the general partner of a publicly traded pipeline limited partnership which was later renamed to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners. It was in 1999 when Kinder Morgan conducted a reverse merger with KN Energy, a utility and pipeline company. Another company, the Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America, was acquired through this deal and KN Energy became Kinder Morgan’s second publicly traded company, Kinder Morgan, Inc.
Kinder Morgan has a culture that is focused around their values of integrity, accountability, safety, and excellence. They are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace while providing benefits that assist their people grow personally and professionally.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll: