Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Jabil Benefits Center:
Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Jabil Inc. is an American worldwide manufacturing services company with headquarters located in the Gateway area of St. Petersburg, Florida. Jabil is among the largest companies in the Tampa Bay area. It has 100 locations in 30 countries around the world. Their vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider while combining an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience.
Jabil’s name is derived from the first names of its founders James Golden and William (Bill) E. Morean. It was founded in 1966 and formally incorporated in Detroit in 1969. The early product they had was the PCBs. Jabil made parts for PC companies like Dell in the 1980s until the mid-1990s. They went public in 1993 and started trading publicly in 1998 on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol JBL.
Jabil thrives in an entrepreneurial culture where talented people do the best work they can. This is a place where people can be their true self and be supported by peers and leaders who know each other by their first name. Jabil offers unlimited opportunities and will always assist world-class customers succeed in their businesses.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 200,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
- Apprenticeship Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Create an account” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the box to indicate that you are not a robot.
- Select the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.