Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Northwell Health Contact Number:
HR Service Center
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
(Office opens at 9:00 a.m. every first and third Friday of the month)
Company Summary: Northwell Health is New York State’s nonprofit integrated healthcare network and is also the biggest healthcare provider. Northwell was home to 23 hospitals in 2019 together with over 700 outpatient facilities, urgent care centers, acute inpatient rehabilitation, kidney dialysis centers, sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled-nursing facilities, home care network, hospice network plus other services available. Northwell Health was formerly named North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System and was renamed in 2015.
Northwell aims to enhance the health of the communities they serve and remains committed to giving only the highest quality of clinical care, training the current and future groups of healthcare professionals, finding innovation in medicine by conducting biomedical research, promote health education, and taking care of the community regardless of the capacity to pay.
Being New York’s largest private employer, Northwell Health commits to providing their people and their families a complete benefits package that is created to give them the coverage for their entire health and welfare requirements.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of about 70,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Discount
- Sick Days
- Gym Membership
- Bereavement Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Universal ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Note for new employees: Your Universal ID and password instructions have been sent to your personal email prior to orientation. Check your spam folder or speak with your manager if you have not received it yet. You may also contact Service Desk at (516) 470-7272. Log in to myExperience to enroll in benefits once you have the details.