Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
BayCare Health System Contact Numbers:
Employee Assistance Program
BayCare Health System is the leader in not-for-profit health care system in the area of Tampa Bay and central Florida regions. BayCare connects different individuals and families to a vast selection of services at 15 hospitals and hundreds of other convenient locations in and around the area. Inpatient and outpatient services are inclusive of acute care, primary care, imaging, laboratory, home care, behavioral health, and wellness. BayCare has a mission to improve the health of the people they serve via a community-owned health care service, which positions the standard for high-quality and compassionate care.
BayCare was established in 1997 by a group of local hospitals who were firm to continue providing not-for-profit health care to the Tampa Bay community. The company realized the void in the community for those patients who require hospital-level care for a long period of time. BayCare’s main goal is to deliver clinical excellence to each patient always, in every setting where they interact with their providers. It must be care that provides positive outcomes for the patient at all times.
BayCare provides a vast array of benefits that will assist their team members in meeting the daily challenges of balancing every aspect of life and career goals. The flexible benefits program they have is created in such a way that will give the team members the choice and flexibility to make the benefits work for them.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 29,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Auto Insurance
- Identity Theft
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Assistance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Bereavement Leave
- Health Coaching
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | BayCare Health System Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your BayCare Network Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the green “Submit” button to move forward.
- Select Voice or SMS/Text to receive your Authorization Code.
- Type in the One-Time Authorization Code in the space for Authorization Code.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for BayCare Health System:
- Ranked 37th in FORTUNE’S 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019.
- Recognized by Great Place to Work for the following categories:
- Best Workplaces for Diversity, no. 32 (2018)
- Best Workplaces for Women, no. 37 (2018)
- Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma, no. 7 (2019)
- Best Workplaces for Millennials, no. 58 (2019)