Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Wegmans YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Company Summary: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is an American supermarket chain that is privately held and is headquartered in Gates, New York. As of February 2021, Wegmans holds 105 stores in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the country. Among the states they exist in are New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Jersey, Maryland, and North Carolina. Wegmans also has planned expansions into Delaware and the District of Columbia.
John and Walter Wegman founded the company in 1916 as the Rochester Fruit and Vegetable Company. The company has been run by the Wegman family since. Danny Wegman and his daughters, Colleen and Nicole, runs the business as top management of the company.
Wegmans believes that taking care of their people would mean having customers who are taken care of. Total rewards and benefits are being offered by Wegmans for the people who are part of the Wegmans family. Their health, well-being, family, and their future will be fully supported as they work at Wegmans.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of over 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Paid Holidays
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Wegmans Staff Member / Employee Account
Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Click the “Continue” button until you reach Sign In Microsoft.
- Type in your username with @wegmans.com after it. Example: email@example.com.
- A password will not be asked. Just hit enter or tab.
- You will be directed to the Wegmans Veggies page where your username will appear from the previous page.
- Type in your password in the space provided.
- Select the brown “Sign in” button to move forward.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Wegmans:
- Best Places to Work, 2021 – Glassdoor
- Best Workplaces in New York, number 4, 2020 – Fortune
- Top-rated Workplace Retailers, number 5, 2019 – indeed
- Best Workplaces for Women, number 3, 2019 – Great Place to Work