Need help with this website? Call the TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER to the Company Website or Online Account Phone Number / OTCHS Member Services: 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711)
OTC Health Solutions (OTCHS) was established in 2001. From that time on, this company expanded impressively and is currently collaborating with a varied selection of health insurance companies with the purpose of giving a cost-effective solution to battle the constantly increasing cost of healthcare.
OTCHS presents a home delivery program which members can use online to enable a great number of active and eligible members to easily purchase OTC products from the comfort of their home. Leaving the house to make a trip to the pharmacy will no longer be necessary for them to receive their over the counter essentials.
Important: Please directly contact your company if you need more information. The phone number is the one indicated at the back of your member ID card. This article pertains to many companies like:
- Preferred Care Partners
- Coventry Health Care – An Aetna Company
- Care Florida
- Simply Healthcare
- Mercy Care Advantage
- Medica Healthcare
- Florida Blue
- Mercy Maricopa
- Care Plus Health Plans Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Innovation Health
- Peoples Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- And many more!
What is the OTC Benefit?
Eligible members will receive a predetermined allowance or dollar amount that is reserved for the over-the-counter benefit that is given every quarter. This privilege enables the members to get OTC products that may require. They just have to make sure that their benefit is consumed before the end of every quarter as any remaining allowance will not roll over.
Advantages of using CVS OTCHS Over the Counter Supplies benefit
Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Qualified members who enjoy the OTC benefit coverage of their plans may also refer to it as:
- CVS Pharmacy over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
- Over-the-counter medications and supplements allowance
- And other preferences
Members who are qualified for the benefit program will be able to easily use their over the counter benefit from the comforts of their home, whether online or over the phone or mailing it in. Their members may enjoy the following items together with this supplementary benefit:
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Antacids, Digestion and Laxatives
- Cough, Cold and Allergy
- Pain Relievers and Sleep Aids
- a home diagnostics product such as a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Dental Care items
- Eye and Ear Care
- Adult Incontinence items
- Personal Care products
- First Aid Medical Supplies
- Foot Care
- And many more!
Need Medicare or Health Insurance?
These generic products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
- They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may call over the phone at 1-833-331-1573.
How to know if you are qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
Importance of new OTC online account registration:
- Enables members to manage their account
- Access and browse the OTC products that are available to you
- Access an online copy of the OTC catalog
- Track your orders
- View your order history
- View your available balance while you shop
- And many more!
B.A.M. Recommendation: “Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Manage Your OTC Health Solutions CVS Health Account Login or Register Online
Current Members – Log On / Sign On:
- Go to the following webpage: https://myorder.otchs.com/ (note: new URL is: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder)
- Provide your: Member ID or Email Address & Password
- Click on the button titled: SIGN IN
New Members – Register / Enroll:
Remember to enter your First and Last Name, Member ID, State and Date of Birth exactly as it appears on your Health Plan Member Card.
- Go to the following webpage: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Click on the button titled: Create account
- You should be redirected to this landing page: Registration Page
- Enter Your Personal Information: Member ID, Date of Birth, Zip Code and Email Address
- You will also need to create a: Username & Password
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- You should continue to fill out the registration form and submit all the required information to complete your online enrollment.
Tips When Using Your Credits:
- Only plan members may use products.
- Only products from the catalog are covered.
- Orders must total more than your allowance or benefit credit amount.
- Shipping and handling is included at no extra cost.
- Unused credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unused credits will NOT carry forward to next period or quarter.
- Products may be purchased at a local retail CVS pharmacy.
- You will receive your order within 7-10 business days.
Return Policy: If you receive a damaged item, please call OTC Health Solutions at 1-833-331-1573 within 30 days after receiving your order. An identical replacement item will be shipped. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.
CVS OTC BENEFIT PHARMACY LOCATOR:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator
- Type in your: ZIP code or street address or city, state