Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Oracle Human Capital Management:
Oracle Corporation is American multinational computer technology corporation with headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Oracle focuses on the selling of database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, as well as enterprise software products. They also develop and create tools for database development as well as systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning, human capital management software, among many others. Oracle was the second biggest software company by revenue and market capitalization in 2020.
Oracle Corporation started in 1977 as Software Development Laboratories (SDL) by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, and Ed Oates. Ellison desired to make a product compatible with IBM’s System R, but did not succeed because IBM maintained the error codes to be kept a secret. They changed their name again and finally ended with Oracle Systems Corporation in 1983 to support their flagship product, the Oracle Database. They had their initial public offering on March 1986. In 1995, they changed their name again to Oracle Corporation. A portion of their early success may be attributed to the use of the C Programming language to implement their products. This eased porting to different operating systems most of which support C.
Oracle ensures their people get to enjoy a competitive benefits package with a selection of customizable medical options, savings plans, and wellness programs.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 135,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Commuter Checks
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Create Account” button found on the page.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Select your country of origin from the drown-down menu.
- Type in your First or Given Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Job Title in the space provided.
- Type in your Work Phone in the space provided.
- 10.Type in the Company Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Address and City in the spaces provided.
- 12.Select your State from the drop-down menu.
- 13.Select the green “Create Account” button to proceed.
- 14.Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.