Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
The Cheesecake Factory YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
The Benefits Department
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a restaurant company and cheesecake distributor based in the US. They currently operate 220 full-service restaurants, wherein 206 are under The Cheesecake Factory Brand while the remainder is under the Grand Lux Café brand and RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen brand. The Cheesecake Factory also operates two other bakery production facilities in California and North Carolina.
The Cheesecake Factory was founded by Evelyn Overton. She first wanted to open a business after she made a cheesecake for her husband’s boss in 1949. She started with a cozy cheesecake shop in Detroit, Michigan in the late 1950’s but she soon had to give it up to raise her two children but she continued to make cakes for many local restaurants by using a kitchen in her basement. The family moved to the Woodland Hills in Los Angeles and started a wholesale bakery where they made cheesecakes and other desserts for local restaurants. The very first Cheesecake Factory restaurant was founded by David M. Overton, Evelyn’s son, in 1978 at Beverly Hills, California and started the pattern of having a unique menu, big portions, and signature cheesecakes.
The Cheesecake Factory seeks to be better always. Even when they give their best and aim for excellence, they understand that there will always be a time when matters do not go as planned. The Cheesecake Factory has an entrepreneurial spirit that lives within themselves, which makes them more efficient, effective, resourceful, and innovative as they do their best in surpassing their achievements.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 45,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Shopping Discount
- Dining Discount
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: