Kaiser Permanente Virginia 2023
Login | Register | Enrollment
Welcome to the assistance page for Kaiser Permanente Virginia | Provider | Member Portal | Urgent Care | Medicare | healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/virginia:
For any questions call the Member Services Phone Number:
7 days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Kaiser Permanente offers a range of healthcare services, including medical care, pharmacy, dental care, vision care, mental health services, and wellness programs. The organization operates through a network of hospitals, medical offices, and clinics, and employs over 217,000 healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff. In addition, Kaiser Permanente is committed to using technology to improve healthcare delivery. The organization has implemented electronic health records and other digital tools to help healthcare providers share information and provide more efficient and effective care.
What does Kaiser Permanente Virginia have to offer?
Kaiser Permanente Virginia focuses on helping giving their members the best services to access through your member portal.
Services within the member portal:
- Choose or change a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Work together with your PCP to keep you well
- Find your PCP’s office locations and office hours and make appointments
- Learn about services in your area and get help when you need it
- Understand their fraud and abuse policies and report any fraud and abuse you find
- Solve any questions or problems you may have with your care
- Learn about all the services you have covered under managed care
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a member
Get the most out of your health plan!
When members sign up with Kaiser Permanente Virginia, you will have access to your personalized, secure member website. Members can use the site to meet health goals and manage their plan benefits.
What you can access through your member portal:
- See what’s covered
- Try wellness tools and programs
- Find network providers
- View claims
- Get cost estimates
- View account balances
Benefits offered in your plan
Members receive many plan benefits including the ones listed below. Their Medicaid program provides health care for millions of Americans. When you join Kaiser Permanente Virginia, you will get access to a wide range of member services.
Benefits and services:
- Hospital Coverage
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- Life Care Planning
- Wellness Coaching
- Maternity Support
- Senior Health
- Depression Help
New Member Quick Tips
- Always show Member ID when at the Pharmacy or Doctor
- Pick a Primary Care Physician. A PCP is your personal doctor who helps manage all your healthcare needs.
- Activate your Member Account and download the Kaiser Permanente App
- Contact Wellcare if your information changes
Automatic Home Delivery
Kaiser Permanente allows certain medications where you can receive refills. Once the prescription is in Kaiser Permanente Virginia system, the mail order prescriptions usually arrive within 1 to 2 days. Delivery is always free of charge for members.
Their network includes major chains, long term care, independent retail pharmacies, mail order service pharmacies. Members may fill your prescriptions at any network pharmacy. When filling a prescription, present your Kaiser Permanente Virginia Member ID card to the doctor. Members will also need to present their prescription number, name, strength, and instructions.
IMPORTANT: Go directly to the site to confirm and acquire more information.
NOTE: The information provided here is not a comprehensive explanation of the benefits available to you. It is always best to communicate directly with the company to know more information about their available plans.
Easy-to-follow steps are provided below should you feel the need to access the login or registration page. A brief guide is available for you so you can discover how you can login or activate a new online account and gain access. Just make sure your personal information is close by.
What you need to register / sign in to a Kaiser Permanente Virginia member account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Easy steps to follow for new members who need to create an Kaiser Permanente Virginia account online:
- Visit: healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/virginia in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- First, select the “Register” button found on the top right of the page.
- Then, select the “Create my account” button on the left side of the page.
- After, select the your state/region on the drop down box.
- Then, type in your Health/Medical Record Number in the space provided.
- Enter in your First Name in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter in your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- You may now start managing your account online.
Easy steps to follow for existing members who need to log in to their Kaiser Permanente Virginia account online:
- Visit: healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/Virginia in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- First, select the “Sign In” button found on the top right of the page.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Enter your Password in the space provided.
- Finally, select the “Sign In” button found on the bottom of the page.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the necessary information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
Finally, this will give you complete access to your online account and start taking advantage of Kaiser Permanente Virginia member benefits that is included in your plan.
Download the Kaiser Permanente Virginia Mobile App
Kaiser Permanente provides an easy way to access everything you need right on your cell phone. Download the Kaiser Permanente app today and get instant access to your health care plans details.
Members can access:
- View claims
- View account balances
- Talk to a doctor
- Find Hospitals
- See reviews for doctors
- Manage prescription/refills
- View your copay
You may download Kaiser Permanente Virginia Member Guide:
The Kaiser Permanente guide has information to help members get the services as well as the care needed. It is a guide for all health care services available and explains everything else they provide. Furthermore, you can also get member materials in other languages and formats at no cost.
What you can expect on to see:
- Benefit highlights
- Additional services
- Plan ratings
- How to enroll
- Enrollment request form
Kaiser Permanente Virginia Video Summary:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kaiser available in Virginia?
Yes. Kaiser Permanente Virginia offers a range of Medicare products and plans.
- How do I contact Kaiser Virginia?
Kaiser Permanente Virginia phone number for Medicare members is 1-800-777-5536.
- Is there a difference between Kaiser and Kaiser Permanente?
Kaiser and Kaiser Permanente work together but the different names is to differentiate the heath plans and the hospitals.
- What hospitals are affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Virginia?
Hospitals affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Virginia include Stafford Hospital, Holy Cross hospital, and much more.