Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:1-844-231-3475
Hallmark Cards, Inc. has a history that may be traced back to 1910. They were founded by a teenage entrepreneur who resides in Nebraska and dropped out of high school and took two shoeboxes full of postcards, and hopped on a train headed for Kansas City in Missouri. He started out with going to drugstores, gift shops and bookstores selling items created and manufactured by other people. The teenage entrepreneur was Joyce C. Hall who founded Hallmark Cards, Inc. He and his two other brothers, Rollie and William founded Hall Brothers, Inc., which is later named to today’s Hallmark. Hallmark’s present headquarters may be located in Kansas City, Missouri. They own the following brands:
- Crown Center Redevelopment Corp.
- Hallmark Home & Gifts
- Crown Media
- Hallmark Greetings
- Hallmark Retail
Hallmark Cards, Inc. currently has 16,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary Accident Coverage
- Business Travel Accident
- Profit Sharing
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Investment assistance
- Tax-saving FSA and HSA options
- Health and Flexible Savings Accounts (HSA & FSA)
- Retirement planning
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (HR Direct to enroll)
- Financial Education
- 401(k) SAVINGS
- 401k with Company Match
Some other employee perks / essentials / programs included are as follows:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Health Education Programming
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Mom’s Room
- Maternity Leave
- Child Development and Behavior Support
- Health Rewards
- Support and Learning Groups
- Paid holidays & leaves of absence
- Employee Discounts such as:
- 20% discount at Halls and varying discounts for many of the other Crown Center shops and restaurants.
- 50/50 Performing Arts Discount – Hallmark will pay half the cost of your ticket at certain performing arts venues.
- 50% off Hallmark, DaySpring and Crayola product and 20% off non-Hallmark products sold in the employee card shops.
- Up to 75% off the product available in their surplus store (the “Double D”).
- Flexible Work Options such as:
- Adjusted regular work schedule
- Temporarily-adjusted work schedules (flex time)
- Part-time schedules
- Job Sharing
- Compressed work weeks
Employees and members are also provided with an access to an online account. This service is free of charge for clients who require to handle their account online. When they create a new account, members will be able to perform the following:
- Access the directories of provider and facility
- Have a temporary medical plan ID card printed.
- Choose from the selection of plan and benefit options.
- Enroll in benefit plans instantly and effortlessly during annual enrollment or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access treatment information.
- Monitor your paycheck to guarantee accuracy of benefit plan deductions.
- Complete your benefit transactions.
- Update your dependent information.
- Utilize the “Find A Doctor” in your plan tool.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries.
- And much, much more!
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
New Employees – Register / Enroll for MEDICAL and HSA:
Current Employees – Login / Sign in for MEDICAL and HSA:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: