Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
ITW Employee Benefits Service Center:
Monday until Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., CST
Illinois Tool Works Inc., or more commonly known as ITW, is an American company that creates engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, as well as other specialty products. ITW is based in Glenview, Illinois, around the suburb of Chicago, Illinois. ITW currently has over 18,000 granted and pending patent applications all over the world. ITW usually ranks in the top 100 of patent issuers in the US.
ITW was established in 1912 by Byron L. smith who managed the growth of the company on a “small-wins strategy” that is based on decentralization, operational excellence, simplicity, customer-focused innovation, and acquisitions. ITW currently has continued this culture of creativity and entrepreneurship to fuel the company.
ITW provides a complete and competitive benefits package to support their people’s wellness and financial security. Particular benefits may vary globally and may be based on regional practices, some of the most common benefits for their US based employees are medical, dental, FSA, and 401K, to name a few.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 43,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Apprenticeship Program
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll: