Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
KPMG Human Capital Advisory Contact Numbers:
Call (888) 401-KPMG (5764) to speak with a participant service representative who can help you with enrollment.
KPMG International Limited, or simply known as KPMG, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and is included in the Big Four accounting organizations. Their headquarters may be found at Amstelveen in the Netherlands, but incorporated in the United Kingdom. KPMG has a network of firms in 147 countries, and employs more than 200,000 people of these three lines of services: financial audit, advisory, and tax. The tax and advisory services are divided into several other service groups. KPMG LLP headquarters, the US-based member firm of KPMG International, may be found at 345 Park Avenue, New York City. They have offices that may be found in Atlanta, Georgia, Canada, and Los Angeles, California.
Their history may be traced back to the 1800s when John Moxham opened a company in Bristol. Different people formed differently named accounting firms from 1800s until the 1960s. Until in 1979 when Klynveld Kraayenhof & Co. (Netherlands), McLintock Main LaFrentz (UK/US) and Deutsche Treuhandgesellschaft (Germany) formed KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) as a grouping of an independent national practices to create a strong European-based international firm. In 1991 the name was changed to KPMG Peat Marwick and reduced again to KPMG in 1999.
KPMG is dedicated to their people’s career development and this sets them apart as an employer. They aim to enhance their people’s potential, both for themselves as a person, and as a contributor to the firm.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 35,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Bereavement Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: