Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Your Benefits Resources Center
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
DTE Energy was formerly named as Detroit Edison until 1996. They are a Detroit-based diversified energy company that focuses on the development and management of energy-related businesses and services around the US and Canada. They have operating units that include an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers plus a natural gas utility that serves 1.3 million people in Michigan.
Edison Illuminating Co. and the Peninsular Electric Light Co. gives every commercial electric lighting and power in the city of Detroit during the turn of the century. By January 1903, Detroit Edison bought securities of both companies and had them incorporated. By the early 1900s, Detroit Gas Co. was renamed to Detroit City Gas Co while securing franchises for Highland Park and Hamtramck, which improved their customer base to over 67,000.
Being one of Michigan’s leading corporate citizens, DTE Energy is an influence for growth and affluence in the 450 Michigan communities it serves, which includes philanthropy, volunteerism, and economic progress.
DTE’s growing non-utility businesses are built around the strengths, skills, and assets of DTE Energy’s electric and gas utilities.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of more than 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Programs
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Group Auto & Homeowners Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Career Progressions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & an absence bank
- Eligibility for Flex Time
- Training & Development
- Employee Clubs
- Discount Programs
- Free Parking
- On-site Health Clinics
- On-site Gym
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New user?” link that may be found below the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.