Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Dean Foods HR Department:
Dean Foods is an American food and beverage company and also considered to be the largest dairy subsidiary company in the US. Based in Dallas, Texas, Dean Foods maintains plants and distributors in the United States. They have 58 brands that include Land O’Lakes, Mayfield, Dean’s, Meadow Gold, DairyPure, Tuscan, and TruMoo, among many others.
Dean Foods was established in the 1920s by Samuel E. Dean, Sr., who was the proprietor of an evaporated milk processing facility in Franklin Park, Illinois. As soon as other Illinois dairy plants were purchased, Dean made the enterprise “from a small regional dairy into a diversified food company”. Fast forward to 2001 when Dallas-based Suiza Foods Corporation acquired Dean Foods. As part of the merger, 11 plants were divested under the name National Dairy to a group led by Dairy Farmers of America, which later acquired Dean Foods on May 2020.
Dean Foods provides many options for pension plans plus other amenities to promote the well-being of employees. Dean Foods sponsor group health insurance, through which a sizable portion of each worker’s health insurance is funded by the employer.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of about 14,500 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Under the “Create an Account” section of the page, type in ZR7PUJ in the space provided for the referral code.
- Type in your current Email Address in the space provided and confirm.
- Select the green “Create Account” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.