Cox Enterprises, Inc. Employee Benefits
Login / Register / Enrollment
Cox Customer Service:
Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Cox Enterprises, Inc. is a privately held global conglomerate company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Cox Enterprises is the parent company of the following businesses: Cox Communications, Cox Media Group, Cox Automotive, and Cox First Media. The company was founded in 1898 by James M. Cox, who purchased the Dayton Evening News. He expanded his operations to six newspapers in Ohio by 1920 and in 1933 purchased the Atlanta Georgian and Journal to form Cox Newspapers, Inc.
Did you know?
Final Company Statement:
Cox is committed to serving the communities it serves and to creating a society in which all people are respected and given equal opportunity. The company values: integrity, courage, respect for others, commitment to the mission. It also believes that in order to create a sustainable future, the company must ensure that its people are healthy, that the environment is protected, that communities are thriving and that our products and services are produced in a socially responsible manner.
What kind of benefits do Cox Enterprises employees get?
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Life Insurance
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Healthy Lifestyle Coach
- Mental Health Counseling
- Free Health Screenings and Flu Shots
- Incentive Plans
- Competitive Salary Package
Some of their benefits may also include the following:
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Disability/Developmental Delay Coverage
- Milk Stork
- Pet insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Employee Resource Groups
That the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
What benefits do Cox Employees get?
The benefits listed above are a quick summary of the benefits Cox Enterprises offers to employees.
Does Cox offer a pension?
Cox offers their employees a 401k plan.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Website:
The Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They provide information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits | Cox Enterprises, Inc. Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link or go to https://coxrelief.coxenterprises.com in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Employee ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select either the blue “Sign In” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Forgot Employee ID/ Password – Login / Sign In:
- Visit this link or go to in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Forgot Employee ID?” or “Help with my Password” link found on the page.
- Type in the last 6 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Cox:
- Best Places Workplaces for Millennials from Fortune 2021
- Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion from Disability Equality Index
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity from DiversityInc
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality from Corporate Equality Index
- Best Employers for Diversity from Forbes
- Top Companies for Employee Resource Groups from DiversityInc
Do Cox Enterprises employees get discounts?
- Yes. View the list and links provided below:
Employee & Member Discounts
- Cox Enterprises Employees, retirees, their families, and friends are eligible for Employee Discounts, special pricing, and perks on products and services they use every day. You will find employee discounts on travel, insurance, car rentals, prescriptions, cell phones, tires, movies, theme parks and many more. Click HERE
- Receive special employee pricing, everyday discounts, private offers and much more! Click HERE
- Cox Enterprises employees are eligible for exclusive employee discount rates at all top car rental companies: Avis, Alamo, Uber, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and more! Click HERE