Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
SAS Institute YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Confidential fax: 919-654-3800
Health Care Center Information
Monday until Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time
SAS Institute is an American multinational developer of analytics software that is based in Cary, North Carolina. SAS creates and sells a suite of analytics software, also named SAS, to assist in accessing, managing, analyzing, and reporting data to aid in decision making. They are the world’s largest privately held software business with software that is used by most of those in the Fortune 500.
The Statistical Analysis System (SAS) started off as a project at North Carolina State University’s agricultural department led by Anthony James Barr in 1966. He was later joined by NCSU graduate student James Goodnight and John Sall. The software was initially released to other agricultural departments in the early 1970s to assist in analyzing the effect of soil, weather, and seed varieties have on crop yields. National Institutes of Health funded the project and later funded by the University Statisticians of the Southern Experiment Stations. Today, SAS remains as a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations that require urgent value from their data. SAS helps clients discover insights from the data they have and make sense of it all.
SAS has a culture that honors the importance of family, work/life balance and enjoyment of the workplace. SAS is dedicated to extending help to employees, their families, and retirees in achieving balance in their lives by giving them resources and educational programs.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 13,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Care Benefits
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Plans
- Heath Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Work/Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- College Scholarship Program
- Company Paid Vacation
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Family Medical Leave
- Sick days
- Life insurance
- Parental Leave
- Caregiver Leave
- Back-up Care for Children & Adults
- Voluntary Insurance Benefits
- Group Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Income Protection for Long Tern Disability
- Group Per Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Volunteer Time Off
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: