Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Lithia Benefits Service Center:
Monday until Friday, between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Central Time
Lithia Motors, Inc. is an American nationwide automotive retailer based in Medford, Oregon. Lithia ranks third in the largest automotive retailers in the US. It was in 2015 when Lithia Motors got into the Fortune 500 list at 482nd in ranking, making it one of only three companies in the Fortune 500 that is based in Oregon. Their ranking climbed to 346th in 2016, making them the company with the biggest jump in rank on the Fortune 500.
Lithia Motors started in 1946 as Walt DeBoer opened a single car dealership in Ashland, Oregon. The company sold 14 cars during their first year. Walt’s son, Sidney DeBoer, ran the business and incorporated Lithia Motors Inc. come 1968. He also reorganized the business and purchased a Dodge dealership in Medford in 1970. Lithia’s base of operation grew to a total of five stores with 19 franchises by 1990. In December of 1996, Lithia Motors Inc. went public, trading on the New York Stock Exchange with an IPO of $11 per share.
Lithia Motors believes that their people are the heart of their success. Lithia provides a great workplace for high-performing teams. Their mission drives them to do their very best every single day and have fun while working towards their goal.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 14,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “REGISTER” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- Type in your 9-digit Social Security Number, with no dashes, in the space provided.
- Select the grey “NEXT” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.