Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
CHG Healthcare Services Benefits Center Contact Details:
You may send them an inquiry at email@example.com or call them at 800.811.1796
CHG Healthcare is an American healthcare services company. The company is headquartered in Midvale, Utah but the postal designation of nearby Salt Lake City is used as its mailing address. CHG Healthcare was formerly known as CompHealth and is now composed of an assortment of healthcare-related institutions like CompHealth, RNnetwork, Weatherby Healthcare, Global Medical Staffing, and Foundation Medical Staffing to name a few. The CHG family of companies is among the largest healthcare providers of healthcare staffing in the US.
CHG Healthcare was established by Therus C. Kolff in 1979 with the main goal to bring medical care to rural areas of the western United States. CHG Healthcare started the locum tenens staffing model to serve as a means to deliver medical care to rural communities in the US. Four decades later, CHG leads the way in healthcare staffing and is the country’s biggest provider of locum tenens services.
CHG has a mission to make a difference in the lives of those they serve – their people, providers, clients, and communities. They do this by having a people first culture which inspires CHG to go above and beyond in taking care of people.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of over 3,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Teladoc Health
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Work from Home
- Adoption Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: