Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Box Collective Health Contact Number:
Monday to Friday, 4:00 AM-6:00 PM, PT
Saturdays 7:00 AM-11:00AM, PT
Box, Inc. is an American internet company with headquarters located in Redwood City, California. The company’s main focus is on cloud content management and file sharing service for different businesses. Official clients and apps are made available for Windows, macOS, and other mobile platforms in the market.
Box was established in 2005 when Aaron Levie, a student of the University of Southern California, developed a college project in 2004. When Levie left school in 2005, he became CEO and was running the company full-time. His childhood friend Dylan Smith was the company’s CFO. Box made their very first acquisition in 2009 when they acquired Increo Solutions for its document collaboration and preview technology. After several acquisitions and funding from different entities, Box acquired e-signature startup SignRequest for $55 million in February of 2021.
Box is known not just for driving success as a cloud content management platform, they also have the most talented group of techie and fun-loving Boxers who are provided with the best benefits and perks.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of almost 2,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Fertility Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “REGISTER NOW” link found just below the “Don’t have an account?” question.
- You will be asked if you are the primary subscriber or a dependent. Select the appropriate option.
- If you choose “I’m the primary subscriber”, you will be asked to type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Select the red “Get started” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article. Note: If you choose “I’m a dependent”, you will be asked for the primary member’s SSN, date of birth, and last name. You will be asked for your own date of birth, as well.