Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Steel Dynamics Benefits Center:
Steel Dynamics, Inc. (SDI) is a steel producer headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The company is ranked 299th on the Fortune 500. They have a production capacity of 13 million tons of steel, making them the 3rd largest producer of carbon steel products in the US. SDI is one of the most profitable American steel companies in terms of profit margins and operating margin per ton.
Steel Dynamics was established in 1993 by three former Nucor executives with $370 million in funding. The production began with $275 million in Butler, Indiana, where a flat roll mill in 1996 and had their first annual profit the following year. Steel Dynamics completed their largest acquisition in September of 2014, which was their sixth steel mill, found in Columbus, Mississippi, which increased their production capacity by 40%.
Steel Dynamics provides a competitive compensation package to their people, plus an exciting work environment as well as advancement opportunities. These benefits include medical and dental plan, life insurance, retirement plan, and many more!
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 9,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button found below the login details on the page.
- Type in your First Name, as it appears on your paycheck, in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name, as it appears on your paycheck, in the space provided.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Type in your Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Type in your Password and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Select the red “Register” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.