Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
GE Benefits Center:
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City with headquarters in Boston. The company operated through the following areas as of 2018: digital industry, renewable energy, aviation, healthcare, power, additive manufacturing, and venture capital and finance.
GE’s history started with Thomas Alva Edison’s invention of an incandescent bulb that can light up for 1,200 hours. From there GE has developed the future of industry. Today, with the help of the company’s team leads technology and global reach. This includes capabilities to help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE is so innovative that they launched a new technology in 2018 that enables fish to safely pass through hydroelectric power stations.
GE aims to offer competitive employee benefits packages in the areas and regions where they are located. They have a wide range of employee services, retirement, health and other benefit plans that are designed to assist qualified employees make the best choices for themselves, their family, and their lifestyle.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 200,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Sign Up Now!” link found below the login details.
- Type in your SSO ID in the space provided.
- Type in the text that you see on the image.
- Select the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.