Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Baker Hughes Benefits Center:
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, CST
Baker Hughes is an American international industrial service company and is among the world’s largest oil field services companies. They provide the oil and gas industry with products and services needed for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes is organized in Delaware with headquarters located in Houston.
Baker Hughes has a history that may be traced back to the merging of two companies that began during the late 1800s until the early 1900s. The Hughes Tool Company was founded in 1908 by business partners Walter Benona Sharp and Howard R. Hughes, Sr. The two developed the first two-cone drill bit that was designed to allow rotary drilling in harder and deeper formations than possible.
The Baker Oil Tool Company, on the other hand, was formed by a farm boy with third grade education and followed his brother into the oil business. In July 1907, as was working in Coalinga, California, he was granted a US patent for a casing shoe that allowed drillers to effectively run casing and cement it in oil wells. The innovation launched the business that became Baker Oil Tools.
Baker International acquired Hughes Tool Company in 1987 to form Baker Hughes Incorporated. Baker Hughes journeys to a better place for everyone. They are always looking for the right people to help them get to their goal. People who are passionate as they are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient will always be rewarded.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 60,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Medical Plans
- Prescription Drugs
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Health Management Program
- Maternity Support Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Retiree Medical Benefits
- Basic & Supplemental Life
- Basic and Voluntary AD&D
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Coverage
- Legal Plan
- Work / Life Programs
- Time Away
- Leaves of Absence Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Adoption Assistance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “First Time Users Register” link found on the page.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided. Note: You must enter your Employee ID located in Workday as your UserID when trying to access the portal. If Employee ID is less than 8 digits, please include leading zeroes.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Type in your Email Address and confirm in the spaces provided.
- Select the green “Submit” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.