Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Capital One YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Capital One Benefits Center
You may also visit capitalonebenefitsite.com
Capital One Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company that specializes in credit cards, auto loans, banking, and saving accounts. Their headquarters may be found in McLean, Virginia with operations basically in the United States. Capital One has been on the list of largest banks in the US and has created a reputation for being a technology-focused bank.
Capital One was founded in 1988 by Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris, backed by a support from Signet Bank, a Richmond, Virginia based bank. Oakstone Financial was spun off from Signet Financial Corp where Fairbank became the CEO in July of 1994. In October of the same year, Oakstone Financial was renamed to Capital One making the spin-off complete in February of 1995.
Capital One is committed to fulfilling and supporting each member of the company. They are focused on giving assistance to their people on how to live well – physically, emotionally, and financially. Joining them will help the people support those who are of utmost importance to them while providing full coverage for spouses, domestic partners, as well as dependents.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Family Medical Leave
- Gym Membership
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the red “GET STARTED” button found on the page.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Select the country where you are currently located.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the reCaptcha Security Check box to verify that you are not a robot.
- Select the “Next” button to proceed.
- 10.Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.