Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company with headquarters located at San Francisco, California. Salesforce provides customer relation management (CRM) services as well as providing a matching suite of enterprise applications that are dedicated to customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Salesforce was founded on February 3, 1999 by Marc Benioff, a former Oracle executive. With him are Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez as a software as a service company. Salesforce was opened publicly between the months of September and November in 1999.
Salesforce provides a vast selection of benefits that involve perks that cannot be found anywhere else. They understand that the people will have a lot on their plate as they first come aboard, which is why they created an entire website to fully explain and create suggestions for when they should take care of all their benefits-related business.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 45,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Log in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
NOTE: Check that you are logging in from a Salesforce managed device or that you’re connected to a trusted Salesforce network.