Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Bristol Myers Squibb Benefits Services:
Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) is an American multinational pharmaceutical company based in New York City. BMS is among the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies. It is always ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations. BMS manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in many therapeutic areas.
Bristol-Myers and Squibb merged in 1989 and became Bristol-Myers Squibb. Bristol-Myers was established in 1887 by Hamilton college graduates William McLaren Bristol and John Ripley Myers who purchased the Clinton Pharmaceutical company of Clinton, New York. Their first nationally recognized product is Sal Hepatica, a laxative mineral salt.
Squibb, on the other hand, started in 1858 by Edward Robinson Squibb in Brooklyn New York. Squibb Corporation served as a major supplier of medical items to the Union Army during the American Civil War, giving portable medical kits that contain morphine, surgical anesthetics, and quinine for treating malaria.
Bristol-Myers Squibb was awarded the National Medical of Technology by former US President Bill Clinton in 1999. The award is the nation’s highest recognition for technological achievement.
BMS believes in a total rewards experience to enrich their people’s lives today and engage them to save, perform, grow, and build toward their future. They provide benefits to assist their people through each stage and milestone of their life.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 30,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Tuition Assistance
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your BMS ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided. Your initial password is your four-digit year of birth followed by your four-digit year of most recent hire. Example: 19872021
- Select the pink “Sign in” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.