The largest provider of outsourced worker processing services in the world, Automatic Data Processing, Inc provides employee scheduling and workforce management solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. ADP’s proprietary software, technology and services help companies hire, manage and retain the right workers, at the right time, in the right place, with the right skills and at the right price. ADP has more than 100,000 customers, including more than 90% of the Fortune 100. ADP’s customer list also includes dozens of the world’s largest law firms, accounting firms, financial services firms and other organizations that need a single source for all their human capital needs. ADP has operations in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States
Did you know?
Founded in 1949, ADP is the largest provider of payroll, HR and other human capital services in North America, serving more than 19 million businesses and government entities across the US and Canada. Headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey ADP helps small businesses and government agencies manage their people, payroll, and other human capital needs by providing comprehensive, integrated human capital services. ADP is the clear market leader in the United States, where it provides a comprehensive suite of products and services to help companies meet their people needs, including employee benefits, payroll, and human resource management. ADP has operations in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States
Final Company Statement:
ADP’s mission is to help businesses succeed and grow by providing them with the best possible services. One of the main company values is a commitment to deliver the best service in the industry. The company strives to provide its customers with the best possible experience so that they can focus on their core business objectives. ADP’s core values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Service, and Accountability guide everything they do. They are committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment, an environment where all employees are treated with respect and where diversity is welcome and celebrated.
What kind of benefits do ADP employees get?
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 58,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Some of their benefits may also include the following:
- Health Advocate
- Medical Benefits Abroad
- Funeral Planning Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- ADP University
- Group Legal Plan
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
That the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
What benefits do ADP employees get?
The benefits listed above are a quick summary of the benefits ADP offers to employees.
Your ADP Employee Benefits Online Account:
You can access the web site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Upoint provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn more about how your benefit plans work.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Get an estimate of what your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options might be.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Select or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Select from various coverage options and build your own medical plan.
- Use the tools available to search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Calculate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Find answers to questions about your benefits. Simply click on the “Contact Us” link on the ADP Employee Benefits website. This will allow you to send a secure question online to an official ADP Customer Service Representative.
Gain Access to Important Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
- Review your current 401(k) balance
- Adjust your contributions
- Make investment election changes
- Transfer funds
- If your plan has a pension benefit then you can:
- Review your pension information
- Estimate your pension income
- Start a pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
Health and welfare
- Review your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Choose enrollment options
- Manage your FSA(s) online
Additional Online Features:
- Gather more information about your benefits
- If you need a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password then you can request it online
- Gather more information about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits