Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Adobe YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Adobe Benefits Support Team
Monday to Friday, 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Pacific Time
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company with headquarters in San Jose, California and incorporated in Delaware. Historically, Adobe has specialized in software for making and publishing a wide array of content that includes animation, illustration, motion pictures, print, graphics, photography, and multimedia. With millions of users worldwide, they have a host of tools mainly for audio-visual content creation, editing, and publishing.
Adobe was founded in December of 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. The name Adobe came from the Adobe Creek in Los Altos, California, which ran behind John Warnock’s house. The creek is named so because of the type of clay found there, which signifies the creative nature of the company’s software. The corporate logo shows a stylized “A” and was created by Marva Warnock, John Warnock’s graphic designer wife.
Adobe is a place where exceptional people work. They take pride to offer their team members and their family a vast selection of benefits, which makes their company a great place to work.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 22,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Coaching
- College Coach
- Special Needs Resources
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Surrogacy Assistance
- Medical Leave
- Family Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Benefit
- Business Travel Support
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: